The Company collects Personal Information and Other Information as described below
Personal Information We May Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person, including:
- Company name
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number
- Email address
- If you participate in one of our giveaways or promotions, your t-shirt size, as applicable
- Social media account ID
- Content (text, images, messages, comments or any other kind of content that is not your e-mail address) you may post on our Websites, including blogs available on our Websites
- [As needed] Information about your company’s systems, including your Azure deployment;
- Information about your company’s interests and potential or actual use of the Platform Services.
- Any personal information contained within the data that you may make available to or load into the Platform Services
- Employment application information
- Company generated License keys.
How We May Collect Personal Information
The Company and its service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including
- Through the Website or the Platform Services: We may collect Personal Information through the Website (e.g. when you sign up for a newsletter or request a demo or free trial) or when you use the software during the registration or configuration.
- Offline: We may collect Personal Information from you when you attend one of our trade shows or contact customer service.
- Information from Social Networking Sites: Our Site includes interfaces that allow you to connect with social networking sites (each an “SNS”). If you connect to an SNS through our Site, you authorize us to access, use and store the information that you agreed the SNS could provide to us based on your settings on that SNS. We will access, use and store that information in accordance with this Policy. You can revoke our access to the information you provide in this way at any time by amending the appropriate settings from within your account settings on the applicable SNS.
- From Other Sources: We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases; joint marketing partners, resellers or other referral partners; social media platforms (as described above); as well as from other third parties.
Other Information We May Collect
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as:
- Browser and computer information
- Usage data related to actions taken while using the Platform Services
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you
- Aggregated information
Use and Disclosure of Information
We may use Personal Information:
- To enable your use of the Website and provide the Platform Services you request. We will use any Personal Information that you make available to or load into the Platform Services solely for the purposes of providing you with the Platform Services in accordance with your instructions and requests.
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters, provide you with demos and provide you with a free trial.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Platform Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To process payments for the Platform Services, make the Platform Services available and communicate with you regarding the Platform Services and provide related customer service and support.
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on the Website by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To allow you to participate in sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so we suggest that you read these rules carefully.
- To facilitate social sharing functionality.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Website or Platform Services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may use the information to contact customers (you and your subsidiaries) to further discuss customer interest in our Service, and to send information regarding our company and our partners, such as marketing promotions, newsletters, and invitations to participate in events. Other than in connection with provision of the Service, customers can opt out of being contacted by us, or receiving such information from us, at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protection of Company and Others
The Company may release information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of The Company, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We may choose to buy or sell assets during the normal course of business. Customer information can be one of the assets that are transferred. Moreover, if The Company, or substantially all of its relevant assets, were acquired by merger, consolidation, sale of assets or otherwise, customer information would be one of the assets that would be transferred. You will be notified via email or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
If customer personally identifiable information changes, or if the customer no longer desires our Service, customer should send the request to email@example.com or contact us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. The Company will respond to your correction or update request within at most 30 days from the date of your request. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Third Party Sites
The Company website or Service may contain links to other web sites. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other web sites. Customers and visitors will need to check the policy statement of these other web sites to understand their policies and how they protect their privacy. Customers and visitors who access a linked site may be disclosing their private information. It is the responsibility of the user to keep such information private and confidential.
The Company offers its website visitors and customers a means to choose how we may use information provided. If, at any time after registering for information or ordering the Service, you change your mind about receiving information from us, send us a request specifying your new choice. Simply send your request to email@example.com
Changes to this Policy
The Company will update this policy promptly if and when any of the policies described here changes. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Questions regarding this Statement or the practices of this site should be directed to the support team by sending your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org .